Government announces job opportunities for principal secretaries and how to apply.
Government announces job opportunities for public secretaries that will work with president elect William Ruto upon his commencement of office.
The job opportunity was gazetted by the public service commission.
The principal secretaries will directly report to cabinet secretaries that will be picked by the incoming president and vetted by the parliament.
Roles of principal secretaries
1.Being the accounting and authorised officers of their state departments.
2. Implement government policies and strategic plans in line with Ruto’s regime.
3. Facilitating the achievement of government programmes and projects.
4.ensuring efficient utilization of financial and other resources in the state department.
1. Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
2. Must hold a degree from a recognized institution
3. Atleast Ten years of relevant experience in the field.
4. Demonstrate leadership and management qualities.
How to apply
1. Upload a Detailed Curriculum vitae(CV) accompanied by Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and transcripts, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Public service commission said,”Scanned copies of these documents must accompany an online application.”
2. Manual applications should be delivered physically indicating application of principal secretary position.
The notice said,”Manual applications should be hand-delivered to the Office of the Secretary/CEO situated on the 4th Floor of Commission House, off Harambee Avenue.”
Salaries will be allocated by the salaries and renumenaration commission(SRC).
Note: List of those who secured the job will in the print media.